Dr. Ronald Buss, Medical Director
1871 South 22nd Avenue, Suite 2B, Bozeman, MT 59718
Phone: (406) 587-2878 Fax: (406) 585-3075
Why Go Figure Weight Loss?
- Each individual that comes in our office is just that – an individual. We tailor our program to fit your specific weight loss goals and health needs.
- We educate you so that your weight-loss is not restricted to our office and program. We want you to develop a new balanced lifestyle that you can continue for years to come.
- This is not a “fad” diet. It is simply about returning to healthy/balanced eating that has been lost in today’s culture.
- We do not believe in starving to be thin. We want you to eat!
- We don’t offer a “magic pill” to “melt” the pounds away. We offer vitamins and appetite suppressants to kick start your weight loss and help you stay healthy.
We approach each patient individually and do a careful initial assessment that determines your specific needs. Our protocol includes a body fat analysis, calculation of your Body Mass Index (BMI), a comprehensive examination by Dr. Ronald Buss, which includes laboratory analysis of blood drawn by certified phlebotomists in our office, and an Electrocardiogram (EKG).
The program was designed to meet your body’s nutritional requirements and our meal planning is based on fresh nutritious foods available at the grocery store of your choice. You will receive a structured diet guide that will assist in choosing the foods that are nutritional and meet the caloric guidelines. Many people are surprised to find out they can continue to enjoy the foods they love and still achieve faster weight loss.
Several safe and effective prescription weight loss medications and natural supplements are successfully used as part of our weight loss program.