- 10 ounces frozen spinach (Thawed, squeezed and drained; Or use wilted fresh down)
- 5 eggs beaten
- 2 ½ cups cheese (Any kind. You can use a blend of whatever you like)
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Combine all ingredients and pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes, or until edges start to brown.
Serving: 1 slice | Calories: 194 | Carbohydrates: 3g | Net Carbs: 2g |Protein: 14g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 139g | Sodium: 285mg | Fiber: 1g |Sugar: 1g