Your Local Weight Loss Team
The Go Figure team consists of real people; right here.
Keeping it local means your support system is always close at hand. Why log on onto a website or call outside your area code for help when you can get local weight management experts in your own community willing to assist you in achieving your weight loss goals?
Your weight loss success can be directly linked to the support you receive. Weekly face-to-face appointments with Go Figure’s consultants safely monitor progress and provide structured encouragement in a positive, caring environment.
Together we can make our location an asset in your weight loss plan. We understand what it takes to live in Gallatin Valley; that is why Go Figure’s weight loss program doesn’t just stop at weekly check-ins. On staff, we have a licensed athletic trainer willing to customize low-impact exercise plans that fit individual needs. We also recognize the emotional needs of our clients and offer support groups to help our clients through the program.
We’re not here to sell you food, that’s what grocery stores are for
We teach you how to shop for the right food so that your weight loss continues long after you complete our program
Why Go Figure Weight Loss?
- Each individual that comes in our office is just that – an individual. We tailor our program to fit your specific weight loss goals and health needs.
- We educate you so that your weight-loss is not restricted to our office and program. We want you to develop a new balanced lifestyle that you can continue for years to come.
- This is not a “fad” diet. It is simply about returning to healthy/balanced eating that has been lost in today’s culture.
- We do not believe in starving to be thin. We want you to eat!
- We don’t offer a “magic pill” to “melt” the pounds away. We offer vitamins and appetite suppressants to kick start your weight loss and help you stay healthy.
Go Figure Weight Loss CenterLenora has been working as a nurse in reproductive medicine since 1994. After obtaining her Master’s degree in 2004 she began studying nutrition and developing a weight loss program in order to help her sister who was unable to lose the weight she had gained during treatment for breast cancer.