Building the Life You Deserve and Improving Your Health is Possible with the Go Figure Medical Weight Loss Protocol!
With the Go Figure medical weight loss program, you will enjoy healthy, real food while losing weight and gaining energy. Our experience with clients across myriad age and health demographics shows that patients who participate in a physician-supervised program will reach goal weight more quickly and are better at maintaining the loss over those who go it alone, so connecting with us is a big step in achieving your goals.
How Does This Program Work?
The Go Figure program combines prescription medication with well-balanced eating and weekly individual sessions with our professional weight management consultants. We will take into account your individual history, life style, and personalize a program that will yield results for you. For those medically unable or who choose not to take the prescribed medication, a non-medicinal program has also proved successful.
How Do I Get Started?
You are in good hands with Go Figure. We offer a supportive, non-judgmental atmosphere backed by a physician approved program, which makes getting started an easy and friendly process.
- Call 406-587-2878 OR complete our online starter questionnaire to begin your weight loss journey.
- One of our friendly weight loss consultants will conduct a preliminary phone interview and set up an appointment for you to visit our offices.
- We will conduct a simple health examination, begin blood work, coordinate your appointment with our supervising physician, and answer all your questions in detail.
- We will start you on a 3-day kick start regimen while you read through your materials and learn the program. It is actually simple and straightforward. You will be eating real foods, prepared in healthy ways.
- After the first week, you will return to the office to assess your progress and to visit with our knowledgeable staff about any concerns or challenges. Generally, you will already be experiencing a marked increase in energy and enjoying a significant drop in weight.
How Do I Know it Will Work?
The Go Figure program works 100% of the time when clients follow the protocol.
We have helped hundreds of patients lose weight. No matter your age, how much you have to lose, or how many other plans you’ve tried, the Go Figure medical weight loss program works, absolutely, when clients participate as instructed.
You Can Do This, We are Here to Help!
We understand your struggles, we really do and we in no way belittle you or judge your weight loss journey. Health and our relationship with food is highly personal and we will offer you both the knowledge and support to break out of self-defeating patterns.
Your well being and success is our primary focus and we will be with you every step of the way, celebrating your successes and helping council you if you have a set back. You really can lose the weight and keep it off. Sometimes our feelings, or previous failures hold us back, but rest assured, our scientifically backed program does work and you really do deserve to be the best version of yourself. So call today and let’s get started creating your personal success story.
The Go Figure program doesn’t stop once you reach a certain number on the scale. When you reach your desired weight, Go Figure’s support structure assures continued success and helps you keep the weight off. We emphasize a lifetime of mindful eating and healthy habits, supporting you every step of the way.
So, what exactly will I be eating?
The Go Figure eating plan includes well balanced combinations of lean proteins, healthful fats, vegetables, fruits, complex carbohydrates and more. Patients may eat regular store bought food, fresh or packaged, or eat at restaurants, as long as it fits within the dietary guidelines outlined in the patient booklet. Once you have mastered Go Figure’s dietary guidelines, you will enjoy sustainable weight loss while making effective and satisfying choices at your favorite restaurants.
Program Fees and Costs:
Many insurance plans honor the Go Figure physician supervised program. Our program is affordable and, in comparison with other structured, physician supervised programs, we are on the low end of the cost scale.
INITIAL VISIT: $330
Includes the following:
- Visit with Dr. Buss or nurse practitioner (not a physical exam)
- Weight and BMI
- Blood Pressure check
- Fat metabolizer supplement that assists weight loss (one month supply)
- Consultation (Details weight loss program and medicinal guidelines. Approx. 2 hours)
- Prescription for an appetite suppressant for two week supply
- Follow-up visit one week later (Approx. 1/2 hour)
LAB WORK: $68
Performed at Go Figure office by certified phlebotomists. Tests for Thyroid, Glucose, Lipids, and Complete Blood Count (CBC).
WEEKLY PROGRAM: $50
Includes the following:
- Medical supervision by our physician and staff
- 10-15 minute weekly appointment
- Weight and BMI
- Blood pressure check
- Appetite suppressant prescription
- Review of weekly progress and any needed adjustments
- Program fees are flat-rate. If client does not utilize any of these services, fees remain the same
*We see patients ages 12 +
Payment required at time of service. We accept cash, checks, Visa, MasterCard, Discover. Insurance-coded invoices available for your submission. HSA and Flex are typically accepted. Payment plan available upon request.